Arducam Global Shutter Camera Module for Raspberry Pi, 0.31MP Monochrome OV7251, 3 μm Pixel Size, Plugged into Native MIPI CSI-2 Port
- Support all Raspberry Pi Models: Same interface, all-model support. Directly plugged into Raspberry Pi’s native high-speed MIPI CSI-2 port. Support Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero and more. NOTE: Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included in the package
- Global Shutter Coming to Raspberry Pi Camera: Shoot high-speed moving objects in crisp sharp images. Avoid the rolling artifacts to get a much more accurate complete picture than the rolling shutter Pi cameras
- Higher Frame Rates: Capture video at 640x480/135fps, 640x240/204fps, 640x120/240fps and 320x240/204fps resolutions
- Application: this 0.31MP monochrome global shutter MIPI camera module has excellent low-light sensitivity, which makes it ideal for any application that needs gesture detection, head, and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection
- Disclaimer: Arducam MIPI cameras are for advanced users with a certain degree of development background. The RPI camera driver is not V4L2 compliance, and it can’t work with native Raspberry Pi camera drivers, commands, and software. You have to use Arducam SDK and examples
The Arducam monochrome (B&W) global shutter VGA resolution OV7251 MIPI camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware. This camera is based on a 1/7.5-inch Omnivision OV7251 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS™ technology to provide full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 100fps in VGA resolution with complete user control over image quality.
The sensor's global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support ISP functions like AEC/AGC etc. Arducam SDK for this camera supports RAW/JPEG/H.264 format, and manual or software auto exposure/gain/white balance.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV7251
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 640*480
- Optical Size: 1/7.5 inch
- EFL: 1.3
- F.NO: 2.2
- IR Sensitivity: build-in 650nm IR cut filter (Check IR sensitive version with SKU B0206)
- FOV: D86.5 Deg./H72.9 Deg./V57.7 Deg.
- Focusing Range: 65mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 1-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 120fps@640 x 480, 180fps@320 x 240, 360fps@160 x 120
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Cellular phones
- Machine vision
- ARM/FPGA/DSP based platforms
- 1 pcs Arducam OV7251 MIPI 0.3MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module
- 1 pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 pcs 73mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable